- USPS PDX
- Updated the USPS PDX so that the ‘TEM’ and ‘PROD’ settings are account based instead of server based. This will help new customers integrating USPS PDX with having a proper testing environment.
- Updated the Alerts on Multi-Receive
- Updated “Show Alerts” to “Unread Alerts” along with the count
- “Show Alerts” will now appear at the top
- Current Undelivered Feature
- New setting in Admin → Package Tracking Settings → System Settings called “Hide search results when Current Undelivered is loaded”
- Setting will prevent the Current Undelivered and Deliver screen from performing the search on undelivered packages upon loading the screen
- Resolved an issue where the Signature would save but not be linked to the Package Receipt correctly
- Pickup – Ship Request Attachment
- Resolved an issue where attachments would give an error upon clicking ‘Choose File’
- Resolved an issue where you could not view an attachment you uploaded.
- Pickup – Interoffice Barcode Blank
- Resolved an issue where if Ship Request is enabled, the label barcode is blank so only 0’s would display upon scanning.
- Chrome UI (Already Hotpatched)
- Resolved an issue in Chrome where certain screens would not display correctly due to a recent Chrome Browser update.
- Current Undelivered
- Optimizations to the Current Undelivered screen query to help decrease load times
- Receive Screen
- Optimizations to the Receive screen Recipient SAYT query to help decrease load times
- Resolved an issue where the fields would not clear information upon Receiving in a package and Packcity responds with an error message