Information on Locker Integration updates, new App version info and more can be found here!
- Parcel Lockers
- Locker Number added to Find Package
- ‘Find Package’ will now allow you to filter by Locker Number
- PDF Reports and Label Templates now support Locker Number
- Datasource fields are below
- Locker/Machine Name: “locker”
- Box Size: “boxsize”
- Expiration: “expiration”
- Locker Number: “lockernumber”
- Added error handling for TZ Lockers when it cannot connect
- Updated the following Statuses:
- IT – Locker Reserved: Do nothing
- EX – Expired: Add ‘Share’ flag
- IL – Placed in Locker: Add ‘Hold’ flag and ‘Share’ flag
- CL – Collected by Recipient: Add ‘Release’ flag and ‘Share’ flag
- EC – Collected by Delivery Agent: Add ‘Share’ flag and change name to ‘Expired Package Collected by Agent’
- SR – Service Recovered by Agent: Do nothing
- Added additional support for AT&T addresses
- Resolved an issue where the ProShip FedEx shipping label would not show on Shipment documents
- Resolved an issue where an incorrect Recipient name would display when Retrieving packages and collecting a signature
- Disabled the ‘AllowBackup’ flag per recommendation of a recent security scan
- Logic added to force the handheld to support TLSv1.2
- Will only attempt to use TLSv1.1 if device does not support TLSv1.2
- Resolved issues where the handheld would not scan Pickup Requests on the Route screen. Doing so will now bring up that pickups location and properly select it.
- Resolved an issue where modifying a single package from the ‘Packages’ or the ‘Scan to Modify’ screens, the tracking number field was not being auto-tabbed out of properly.
- Resolved an issue where the handheld would crash when Email was enabled, but Cell was disabled.
- USPS PDX
- Resolved an issue where setting USPS to TEM or PROD would not update to the selected environment correctly
- Resolved an issue where using ‘Contents’ in French would not display the Contents button image
Need help with a feature or have questions? Please contact support at (602) 466-1706 and select option 3.
For additional questions outside of business hours, email us at email@example.com. Stay tuned for more exciting releases to your tracking software and Happy Tracking!