SqBx Update Coming Thursday Includes Lots Of Asset Tracking Features
Dear loyal SqBx customers, here is the list of the defects and features getting released this Thursday:
SqBx Package Tracking
- We’ve added extra fields to data exports including sender info and weights.
- Fixed special characters breaking import on encrypted systems.
- We’ve sorted the display of scanned packages so that the latest displays first rather than last.
- Additional French translations added. Spanish coming soon!
SqBx Asset Tracking
- Added the ability to attach a picture, file, notes, warranty info (including date range), service contract, insurance provider when creating a new asset.
- Added Maintenance Due Report.
- Maintenance Recurrence Schedule can be added for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly intervals.
- Automatic notifications/alerts to inform user that maintenance is due on an asset.
- Increased number of user fields to 20.
- New dashboard widget to display overdue checked out assets.
- New damaged assets report.
We hope you enjoy this release! As always, we welcome any and all feedback, suggestions, or concerns regarding our tracking solutions so email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-268-6296.