Happy Holidays, SqBx Users! We have been hard at work these last few months enhancing the SqBx experience. This update includes timed log outs, TZ Locker integration, Pickup Portal enhancements and more.
- Message with a progress bar will appear upon nearing timeout
- If timeout is reached, user will be brought to the Logout screen
- When releasing a package and selecting ‘No Sign Reason’, user will now be required to enter a reason why no signature was selected.
- TZ Lockers
- TZ Locker info is now viewable from the Receipt Details and Package History screens
- Functionality to support TZ Lockers.
- Scheduled Statuses
- Resolved an issue where packages set to a status with the ‘Release’ flag and then back to a normal status, were not canceling the scheduled statuses set and assigned before ‘Release’ flagged status.
- Purchase Order Import
- Updated the ‘Import History’ screen to properly display the import percentage. It would record the header and any lines that were empty.
- Pickup Portal
- Resolved an issue where the Void Package was displaying for Interoffice Pickups.
- Resolved an issue where External TNO link was displaying for Interoffice Pickups.
- Resolved an issue where if you changed the Location for the ‘Sender’ from the Pickup Portal, the Route would not automatically update correctly. It would use the previous Locations Route.
- Resolved an issue where Cost Center was not saving against Interoffice Requests for the Sender.
- Packcity Pre-advice
- Resolved an issue where Locker information would be saved against the Receipt even if “PCTTM” was not set as the ‘Next Acton’.
Need help with a feature or have questions? Please contact support at (602) 466-1706 and select option 3.
For additional questions outside of business hours, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay tuned for more exciting releases to your tracking software and Happy Tracking!