- Purchase Orders
- Added ability to have entire PO replaced with items from the CSV import instead of adding to it based on Line Number. Option called “Replace PO Line Items When PO Number Is Present” under ‘Import Settings/History’
- Sub Print
- New Feature for Group Printing labels and will become the standard in New UI for new Customers
- Old customers will be set to Legacy and use the old Label Template
- New template “Standard Group Package Label” has been added for this feature (title will update to “Standard Group Package Label (2×2 in L)” on save). This template gets used on pages that can group print package labels. These pages are: Find Package, Current Undelivered/Filter Delivery, Received Today, Delivered Today
- New system setting “Group Printing Method” added on /settings.php?mode=PT with two options Legacy and Modern.
- Legacy retains existing group printing functionality where each label is sent to SubPrint one at a time and is the default option for new and existing customers.
- Modern replaces group printing on the above pages and sends all selected labels to SubPrint at once. This setting uses the “Standard Group Package Label” template to accomplish this so if you have a customer package label template, you’ll need to apply those changes to this group template as well
- Package Tracking
- Resolved an issue where ‘Current Undelivered’ was missing the ‘Group Modify’ and ‘Group Label Print’ options
- Resolved an issue where Imports even when there were different IDs were associated in the import
- Resolved an issue where ‘MyList’ and ‘MyList2’ were not working as intended with filtering on ‘Current Undelivered’ and with the CSV/PDF reports
- Purchase Orders
- Resolved an issue where “Replace PO Line Items when PO Number is Present” flag is enabled and a PO file is imported manually or via auto-import and the PO Number is already present, duplicates are being added if the item code were absent rather than replacing the old line items with the new ones
- Resolved an issue with the SOAP API and missing information on the Label print for that package
Need help with a feature or have questions? Please contact support at (602) 466-1706 and select option 3.
For additional questions outside of business hours, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay tuned for more exciting releases to your tracking software and Happy Tracking!