Manual tracking costs could be costing your company thousands!
You would be surprised by how much you are actually spending on time, paper, supplies, creating reports among other day-to-day work duties when you are using a manual internal tracking process for packages and assets. To help cut down on manual tracking costs we have to start somewhere. Here are a couple of questions we go over with when creating a return on investment analysis with our customers for package tracking software as well as asset tracking software.
- How much time does my team spend hand-logging packages or assets each day?
- What are our paper costs, i.e. logs, delivery tickets, notification slips, toner, ink, etc.?
- When you have to locate a package from two weeks ago, how long does it take you to research its whereabouts?
- What about a package that was delivered two months ago or even two years ago?
- How much space is used to file and story any documents?
- How many departments require copies of packing and slips or purchase orders?
- How many people have to handle documentation?
We understand that there are many other questions that delve deeper into analyzing tracking software based on your procedures. These are only a few to get started. To get a better understanding of your own analysis, contact a member of our SqBx team at 1-800-268-6296 or schedule a demo at anytime. One of our SqBx specialists will be happy to evaluate your manual tracking process and offer solutions to save you time and money. Many organizations are now offering incentives to departments that boost their sustainability and green initiatives. Check with your sustainability coordinator to see what other benefits may be available as well.