February 2018 Release – Whats New?
SqBx Package Tracking continues to evolve and our current release is setting the foundation for major improvements in our SLA reporting mechanisms. Our goal is to continuously improve the chain of custody software with new features and functionality. We want to offer our customers solutions that help improve their internal processes for package tracking, chain of custody, delivery management and more. This time around the SqBx team plans to enhance SLA (service level agreement) capabilities to provide more flexibility in reporting your KPI’s (key performance indicators) such as elapsed time for delivery suspended after hours. The foundation has been set and more on SLA’s in SqBx will be coming out later this month.
Here are a few things to expect:
- Ability to set desired hour of operations.
- This will reflect against reports for internal SLA’s that need to be met by your team. So the clock stops on your elapsed delivery time after hours and resumes next business day.
- Ability to exempt dates or set certain hours of operations for a specific date.
- Example: Christmas Eve: 8:00am-12:00pm and Christmas Day closed all day
- Ability to Manage Service Levels per Carrier.
- You can set certain receipt fields to auto-fill if a specific carrier service level is scanned.
- More details to come as we refine this in a future release.
The current release also included a few improvements to enhance your day to day operations. We enhanced SqBx’s API for our customers that need additional fields during data exchange. Team SqBx also updated barcode scanning to align with FedEx’s updated service levels, and improved visibility of several fields on the ship request form in the Pickup Portal.
As always your SqBx team appreciates your feedback which assists us in enhancing your SqBx experience. Your suggestions are always welcome. Call us Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST at 1-800-268-6296. For additional questions outside of business hours, email us at email@example.com.
Stay tuned for more exciting releases to your tracking software!