Let SqBx PO Mobile Supply Chain solution leave a remarkably positive impact on your team’s workflow. The way we see it, SqBx can increase efficiency in all departments of your mail room.
This includes your receiving area, processing, reconciling, and delivery for all of your internal packages. SqBx makes it possible for your team to exchange purchase order receiving information seamlessly with the most popular enterprise software applications by using a common interface.
SqBx Po Mobile Supply Chain can help improve service levels by providing efficiency through a chain of custody. Our proven track record has helped many of our customers. In fact, one of our SqBx users cited the following challenges prior to implementation:
Challenges Before SqBx
- Excessive overtime
- Leftover or staging of unprocessed packages each day. (i.e. 1-3 pallets per day)
- Employees had to log into 2 systems for package processing and navigate 4 screens.
- Lack of visibility of items en route through delivery, expressed need for real time tracking.
- The system they were using had a plethora of support related issued.
- Excessive synchronization times.
- Handhelds crashing daily.
- Unable to reach support in real time.
Results with SqBx PO Mobile Supply Chain
- Reduced overtime by 90%
- Virtually eliminated leftover packages and staging for the first time in 5 years.
- Package handing time reduced by 40%
- Auto-synchronization via Wi–Fi enabled real time point to point visibility and tracking
- Improved employee morale due to greater scheduling availability, ease of system use and workload distribution moderated
- Time savings each day minimum 2 hours
- Ability to get priority items delivered an hour earlier each day
Learn how you can improve your processes and explore potential benefits for your tracking needs. Be sure to contact one of our SqBx specialists to schedule a demo today at 1-800-268-6296.