Now we know the year’s almost ending but here at headquarters we do not have time to slow down. Instead our developers insisted on releasing a sweet surprise for SqBx users. Thanks to customer feedback we knew there was time left for improvements. So yeah, we were a little torn up about Google Chrome breaking up with Java but that didn’t mean we were quitters. Rumor has it, Mozilla FireFox is next. With that said, even if it’s temporary, our developers knew we had to bring a solution, even a temporary one at that for our users. So alas, here you have it folks; the latest 5 software updates on SqBx.
5. Bluetooth Capability for Android: SqBx now offers Bluetooth printing for all Android mobile devices.
4. Auto-Check: SqBx Android will automatically check the clock to ensure accurate timing before synchronizations. This is a feature that can be enabled in the app (off by default).
3. Adjust Time: SqBx Android will update the package receipts scanned with the wrong time to the time of your SqBx dashboard. This will prevent package events from being displayed in the wrong order (on by default).
2. Signature Capture without Java: SqBx now supports HTML5 signature capture so that Java does not have to be used.
1. Printing Labels without Java: SqBx now has an external application that can be downloaded and used to print instead of using Java.
Questions or concerns regarding software updates? Give our outstanding support team a call at 1.800.268.6298, Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm EST or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Team SqBx is always happy to speak with our users about their SqBx experience. We look forward to hearing from you!