6/7/2016 – SqBx Release #3952
We’re giving your SqBx solution a nice little tune up just in time for the summer to ensure top-quality use of your SqBx tracking software.
Features To Look Out For
- SqBx iOS Users: Administrators can now set Auto Sync on for iOS devices. When on new information is automatically and routinely updated on iOS devices.
- Interoffice Portal Users: SqBx assigns interoffice packages to a route for pickup. Now we’ve improved the delivery of interoffice packages by automatically assigning them to their new delivery route after the package is picked up.
- Enhancement to Multi-Receive on Android Mobile: Packages that have had a Verify barcode scan are now eligible for the multi receive function on Android Mobile devices.
- Two-Character Search As You Type: Faster search is now available on Android. 2 letters/character will bring up your search fields such as recipients instead of three.
- Added “Room” Field: When adding a new recipient directly from the receive screen you can now enter their Room if applicable.
- “Update Delivery Record” Function: this new feature applies to packages that have a release (delivered) status. Using update delivery record allows the delivered (release) status to remain the same while noting any modification to the record as well as previous values in the notes field.
- Data Purge: Administrators can elect to purge data that is greater than 1 year old. If elected, data that has been purged will be backed up on a temporary server until the next purge date. After next purge date, data can no longer be recovered.
- More Data Available on Email Templates: We’ve extended the number of fields that can be auto populated in your email messages.
- Delivery Status Management: Status changes will now be final once a scheduled status change from non-release (non- delivered) to release (delivered) status occurs.
- Package Image Link: You can now provide a link to images on the package record in your email templates.
- Scan to Modify Function Added to Android: From the receive wheel, Android users can now click Scan to Modify and scan a barcode to retrieve the record and modify fields.
- New Search Function on Android: From the packages screen on Android, click search, we have a added a new drop down to include All Packages, Synced, and Not Synced search options to better narrow your search efforts.
In addition to providing exceptional new features, we’ve heard your requests and have made some improvements to SqBx. Check them out:
- Scroll bars have been removed on the No Sign Reason dialogue box.
- Purchase Order Number and Ship Number have been changed to appear properly on Non-PO systems package detail page.
- Improvements have been made for Asset Tracking and Package tracking database size and syncing to handhelds.
- You can now receive a package on the receive screen even if your location field is turned off by an administrator.
- Enhancements to iOS delivery making it smoother than ever.
- Sender Carrier We’ve improved sender management by automatically parsing certain carrier tracking numbers to store the sender’s shipper ID.
- Portal Accounts with SSL: “Always use SSL” has been enabled for pickup portal users with SSL.
We hope you enjoy this release. As always, we welcome any and all feedback, suggestions, or concerns regarding our tracking solutions so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-268-6296.